D4 Productions Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing for an information product or our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we collect
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our information products and services.
- We may periodically send you newsletters, promotional emails about new information products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
If we send you newsletters by emails or promotional emails these will contain an unsubscribe link, if you click on that link your information will be removed from the relevant mailing list.
Disclosure of your Information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in only two situations:
- In the event that we sell or buy our business or assets to a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. This site has security measures in place to protect the information we collect online. However, the transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure so we cannot accept responsibility for this.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before submitting any personal date to it.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request you make may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet out costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This page (together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the terms on which
you may make use of this website www.d4group.co.uk (this “Site”). This is the Site of D4 Productions Ltd – a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 8622820.
The material contained in this website is provided for general purposes only and does not constitute as professional advice. Users of this Site should take appropriate advice before either taking or not taking any action based on information contained in this Site. This Site is intended for and directed to residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years.
2. AVAILABILITY AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This Site is made available to you by D4 Productions Ltd. While we make every effort to ensure that the Site is available, please note that it may not be available at all times and you may not have uninterrupted use of this Site at all times. We reserve the right to suspend or cease the operation of this Site from time to time at our sole discretion.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions; and
- not to defame, disparage any person or in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive; and
- to be responsible for ensuring that your use of this Site is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to this Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
3. OWNERSHIP, USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or licensor of all intellectual property rights in this Site and the content published on it. That content is protected by copyright laws. We and our licensors reserve all rights. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site or the content within the Site.
This Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from this Site, unless expressly authorised by us.
4. POSTING OF INFORMATION
Although we reserve the right to monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this Site from time to time, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any such content posted on this Site by anyone other than D4 Productions Ltd nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamatory statement, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any such information on this Site. We shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove any communication or material posted on this Site.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we do not make any representation or give any warranty or promise (whether express or implied) that any information is or remains accurate, complete and up to date or fit or suitable for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on the information on this Site is at your own risk. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights.
6. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- any error or inaccuracies in any information or material within or relating to this Site;
- the unavailability of this Site for whatsoever reason; and
- any representation or statement made on this Site.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered (including, without limitation, direct or indirect losses) arising from your use of, or reliance on, this Site (including the downloading of any materials or information from it). We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on this Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
7. LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site may contain links or references to external third party websites. If it does so, these links or references are provided for your information and convenience only.
We have no control over third party websites and so accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them or your use of them.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to check for such variations. Some provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices elsewhere on this Site.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England